Service Plus provides the full suite of services to ensure your service is as seamless and efficient as possible:
ONLINE BOOKING & TRACKING
Our online job logging system makes it easy to book your job and ensures all required information is provided. You can then track the live status of your case via the job tracking system. This ensures you have all the information you need at your fingertips. Use it now.
DELIVERY - PLUSPAK
We utilise nationwide courier services to deliver goods to and from our repair locations. Our systems are fully integrated with the couriers for Track & Trace purposes.
To get your product to us you can choose one of the following options:
- Deliver the product to one of our branches in Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, and Christchurch
- Arrange your own packaging and courier (our online booking system pre-prints the address label for you)
- We can send you a “PlusPak” courier pack which includes suitable packaging and a courier label. You can then either call the courier to collect or just drop the package in to your nearest NZ PostShop and they’ll take care of the rest. Fees may apply where courier services are required.
- For regular customers in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we provide a van delivery service which has scheduled pick-up and drop-off arrangements.
Getting it back to you:
- If you sent your product to us via courier, we’ll return it via courier to you (fees may apply).
- You can collect your goods directly from one of our locations in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
- If you booked your repair via one of our retailer partners, we will return the product to them and you can collect it from there (remember to allow time for us to get the unit back to the retailer after we’ve repaired it)
AUTOMATED EMAIL & TXT UPDATES
We’ve developed a state of the art system for advising customers of the progress of their repairs.
If you provide us your email address and mobile number when you log your job, we’ll send you automatic emails and txts as your case progresses. This saves you the hassle having calling to check what’s going on and ensures you have all the information you need, when you need it.
We get great feedback about this service, so please ensure you give us accurate information when you log the job.
EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED TECHNICAL STAFF
The team at Service Plus are fully certified and qualified to work on your products.
As the authorised service centre for the leading brands in New Zealand, we are required to meet stringent training and certification of our technical staff. In addition, we have certified electro-technical staff to ensure repairs are undertaken in a safe manner (both your family and for us).
Most electronic products these days require specialist skills to diagnose, disassemble/reassemble, and repair… so don’t allow just anyone to attempt to fix your device as you may end up with an inferior, unsafe repair.
When it comes down to it, the actual technical repair is only a small part of the overall service process. One of the most critical things is communication and that’s where our customer service team step up.
From the start of the repair, you are in the hands of our capable customer support staff who talk you through the process, answer your queries, and escalate your concerns.
SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT
One of the biggest challenges in electronic service is sourcing the parts that are needed for the repair. As an authorised repairer, Service Plus has direct access to the inventory of the manufacturers to ensure that parts arrive on time and in top condition.
In addition, Service Plus can source parts for out of warranty, or non-authorised cases via our network of parts suppliers which we have vetted to ensure the top level of quality and value.