iPhones have so many tricks you probably don’t even know about half of them. There are hundreds of shortcuts and tools that could help make your life so much easier at work and in your spare time. From screen mirroring to scanning documents and saving them as PDFs, Apple continues to add heaps of helpful features to their line of iPhones. One of the most useful is screen recording but can you do it on yours? To screen record you need iOS 14 or later.
How to record your screen
- Open your Control Centre by swiping down from the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap the record (circle inside a circle) icon to start recording.
- Control Centre will be minimised.
- There will be a 3-second countdown before recording commences.
- Your entire screen is now being recorded.
- Re-open Control Centre and tap the record icon to stop recording.
- Find your screen record stored as a video in your Photos app.
As an Apple authorised service provider, we’re iPhone experts. Learn this and many more secret features of the iPhone to improve your user experience and make one of the best brands on the market even better. If you have any issues with your phone, contact us now and book it in for a service or repair using only genuine Apple parts.