Mobile devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops are so popular these days that PCs seem to have taken a backseat. However, they’re still prominent features in workstations and home offices all over the country, and that is why PC servicing is a very big part of what we do.
We service all of the major PC brands, including:
- HP. We source HP parts from an authorised distributor so you can be assured your PC repairs will be completed to the highest of standards.
- Acer. Service Plus has been supporting Acer products for two decades. With this proud track record, you can expect us to resolve any issue and this includes the Aspire range of Desktops and All-In-One Acer PCs. As part of our service, we can also provide and install upgraded RAM and hard drives.
- ASUS. We’re an ASUS Authorised Service Provider so we are able to carry out warranty and non-warranty repairs on the full range of ASUS computer equipment.
- Dell is a brand riding a wave of sustained popularity around the world. We support Inspiron, Alienware, All-In-One and XPS with repairs and upgrades.
- Lenovo is a great-value brand and we’re delighted to be able to service your Desktop or All-In-One if required. This includes warranty repairs, support and insurance quotes for out of warranty cases.
Of course, we can’t talk about these types of computers without mentioning Apple. As an authorised Apple Service Provider using genuine parts, we service the entire Apple range including the iconic iMac range of desktops. From the iMac 17-inch right up to the iMac Pro, we have the expertise, tools and training to ensure your desktop is up and running as soon as possible.
PC servicing is still very important to us. We take great pride in everything we do, regardless of the size of the job or the brand we’re working with. The safest way to get your device to us right now is to book a job online and take advantage of our various courier options. It is fast, convenient and easy, making it the best way to have your PC serviced by people who know what they’re doing. If you have any queries about how it works, feel free to contact us at any time.