One of the many services we offer you is iPhone battery replacement. In fact, it’s one of the most popular requests in our service department. iPhone battery replacement is something we can handle very efficiently and promptly; we aim to do it within one working day in the vast majority of cases.
Once the new battery is installed in your iPhone there are several simple steps you can take to prolong the life of the battery and get even better value for money as a result. It’s as easy as following this advice from Apple:
- Update to the latest software when prompted. These updates often feature the latest energy-saving technologies.
- Avoid extreme ambient temperatures. 16 to 22 degrees Celsius is the perfect temperature range for an iPhone – it is considered to be the phone’s “comfort zone” for optimum performance. Exposing an iPhone to temperatures beyond 35 degrees has been known to damage the battery capacity on a permanent basis. When this happens, your battery won’t power your phone for as long on a given charge and replacement looms as the only viable option.
- Don’t charge the phone in high ambient temperatures. When charging the battery, do it in an area that sits within that ideal 16 to 22-degree mark. Charging a phone in warmer conditions can further damage the battery and significantly shorten its lifespan until a replacement is inevitable.
- Remove certain cases during charging. If you notice that your iPhone becomes abnormally warm during the charging process, it could be the case causing the device’s temperature to rise. This can damage the battery to a substantial degree so remove the phone from the case if you notice an unusual amount of heat when charging.
- Adjust your screen brightness. Reducing the brightness of your screen is a very simple step but one that can have a surprisingly large effect on your battery’s longevity.
- Use a Wi-Fi connection when and where you can. When you use your iPhone to access data, it’s important to remember that a Wi‑Fi connection will use less power than a mobile network so keep Wi‑Fi on at all times.
If you require a battery replacement for your iPhone, we will happily do it for you. And, we’ll be just as happy to give you further advice on extending the life of your new battery. Simply contact us and we’ll handle the battery replacement and help you make it last longer.