Covid19 – All branches operating – Restrictions in place
Update 31/8/2021: We continue to operate from all branches with Auckland in Level 4, and the remainder of the country moving to Level 3. Please note the below information which continues to be in effect.
Update 18/8/2021: If you have a current repair with us, we can courier it back to you when complete. Please contact us if you would like this done in your case. We are holding all completed repairs for schools, retailers, and other affected organisations (unless otherwise requested) – these repairs will be returned when we have been advised that the customer has reopened.
Covid-19 Lockdown: Service Plus provides essential services so will continue to operate with restrictions in place to protect staff and customers.
Customers are not permitted into our premises. If you need to visit Service Plus (Essential Customers ONLY), please knock on the door and our customer services staff will assist via contactless method.
The following applies to all branches.
- We require all customers to log their repair online (this minimises time spent at our premises);
- We strongly encourage contactless courier services to minimise interpersonal contact. Our PlusPak and ePak integrated courier solutions are an excellent way to achieve this;
- Our premises are operating under tight social distancing and sanitising conditions. “Click and Collect/Drop-off” – hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, Mon – Fri;
- All visitors to our premises must Contact Trace and wear a Mask;
- We are not performing on-site service during the Level 4 period – however, we can arrange courier pick-up and return services which have been very successful in previous lockdowns.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0800 00 77 22 during business hours or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you… and Stay Safe.
Estimate time of completion: 1st October 2021, 5:00 PM